All advice is tailored to you and your lifestyle.
One to one consultations and group education sessions are offered.
Specialist in Gastrointestinal Health
- IBS diet - Specific dietary advice for IBS type symptoms like bloating, wind, diarrhoea, constipation
- Specialist low FODMAP diet for IBS type symptoms
- Coeliac disease
- Gluten sensitivity
- Wheat allergy or intolerance
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) and in particular the LOFFLEX diet for Crohn's disease
- Lactose intolerance
- Fructose malabsorption
- Acid reflux
- and more...
Vast experience in a wide range of areas including
- Overweight - tailored weight loss diet including specific allowances of food groups
- Healthy eating advice and nutritional adequacy/deficiencies (i.e. iron, calcium)
- Diabetes type 2
- Heart health dietary advice (i.e. low cholesterol diet)
- and more..
The list above is not exhaustive, so please contact me if you are seeking any other dietary advice.
Computerised Dietary Analysis
A computerised dietary analysis helps to identify any nutritional deficiencies within your diet. The analysis will be conducted using a 1-7 day food diary and a complete nutritional report will be provided on completion in relation to macronutrients (e.g. protein, fat, fibre) and micronutrients (e.g. iron, calcium, folic acid, vitamins). This service can be provided over email or if you would like to discuss your diet in further detail, a consultation in person, would be advised.
Group Education, Workshops and Training
Education sessions provided on numerous topics including:
- Care home specific malnutrition training
- Healthy eating for children and teenagers
- Weight management/cardiac rehab/pulmonary rehab/general healthy eating...and more.
For consultancy and corporate services, including talks, training, workshops and lectures, please contact me to discuss your requirements and prices. Bespoke packages can be created and tailored to suit your needs.